Tuesday, 15 July 2014

MAKEUP EMERGENCY

So, there I was on Monday morning, sleeply applying my eyeshadow and a flick of liner at the corners of my peepers when I suddenly realised that I hadn't packed my mascara in my makeup bag. I cannot live without my mascara - it would totally be my desert island product! So you can imagine my annoyance when I realised I was without it. It was especially annoying because I had done my makeup, too! If I had nothing on my eyes, I could have just worked the au naturale look. So, I quickly scrabbled around in my kit to find anything to intensify my lashes, even just a little. I think they turned out ok... 
I reached for my eyebrow spoolie, dabbed a bit of gel liner on it, ran it through my lashes and hey presto! I of course still felt a little naked in the eye area, but it certainly improved a dire situation! 

The lesson learnt here is, in a makeup emergency - be creative with what you have!

No comments:

Post a Comment